Designed for horizontal transport of materials over considerable distances (up to 70m). They are used in feed factories, grain elevators and in other industries, including the production of biohumus, compost, pellets and others.
As versions can be find:
- single bottom conveyors – unidirectional, optionally filled with plastic,
- double bottom conveyors for transporting material in both directions.
The conveyor assemblies are:
- drive station with a geared motor with direct drive or through a gearbox,
- final station,
- Intermediate channels 0.5, 1 and 2 m long
- Transport chain.
Optional equipment is:
- rotation sensor located at the end station,
- sensor with overflow cover,
- bottom lined with plastic,
- open discharge channels or additionally equipped with ZP type slide gates whose dimensions are chosen so that the damper is the bottom of the conveyor,
- local aspiration.
For conveyors, we optionally make support frames, platforms, flyovers.
Basic parameters of scraper conveyors.
Output capacity [t/h] **
* – Larger dimensions according to individual offers
** – Capacity is approximate for wheat grain (density 0.7 t / m3).
Performance may vary depending on the density of the material and its mechanical parameters.
Depending on the customer’s requirements, all transport devices can be delivered with equipment meeting the ATEX standard.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the entire TESTMER offer.
cooperation with dozens of